Friday, March 6, 2009

And Again...


Acts 5. Read it. God is the one who has control.



Jeremiah 29: 12-13 "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you..."
Lamentations 3:19-23 " Remember my affliction and my wanderings, the wormwood and the gall! My soul continually remembers it and is bowed down within me. But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning,"

Ecclesiastes 1:8-9 " All things are full of weariness; a man cannot utter it; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. What has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun."

Luke 21:33 " Heaven and earth will pass away,but my words will not pass away."


1 Corinthians 7: 25-40 Read and disscuss with someone wise.


Ephesians 5:15-17 "Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making best use of the time because the days are evil. There fore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is."


"holding the accountable"



Proverbs 27:6 "The wounds of a friend can be trusted but an enemy multiples kisses.

Proverbs 27:17 " Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."


Romans 5:8 "but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Isaiah 25:1

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name,

for you have done wonderful things,

plans formed of old, faithful and sure.

Exodus 4:10-12 "But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue. Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.:

































No comments:

Post a Comment