Monday, March 2, 2009

Lies

Hello Friends........
Let me tell you a little about me.
I make prints.
I write poems.
I pray.
I drink coffee in the shower.

Let me tell you a little about what I am doing now.
I am collecting lies.
I am praying over your lies.
I am making a piece of art
and .....
I need your help.

During this season of Lent I will be collecting, scanning, praying, creating so as to combat the lies that are common to all. These lies supply ungrounded doubt and keep us ineffective.
Every day (hopefully) I will be posting the lies that you have given me.
Along with the truth from scripture...
I hope that this will provide healing and allow you to connect with these lies.

Want to send me more lies.....
email me at catherine342@gmail.com and I will give you more information.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment