Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Acts 18:9-10 " And the Lord said to Paul one night in a vision, "Do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent, for I am with you , and no one will attack you to harm you, for I have many in this city who are my people."


John 6:35 "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thrist."


The Beautitudes
Matthew 5








2 Corinthians 12:9-10 " But he said to me, "My grace is sufficiant for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."


Colossians 1 :11 " May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might for all endurance and patience with joy,"



Philippians 1:6 "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring in to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."




Ezekiel 16: 8-14
This portion of scripture related to Jerusalem.
Yet it is one of my favorites beacause I think that maybe this is how God sees us individually.


Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heat, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways sknowledge him and he will make straight your paths."

2 Corinthians 5:14 "For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this; that one has died for all, therefore all have died; and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised."


Ezekiel 36:26 "And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will pur within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."




This is my response. Stolen from someone else of course! :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment