Monday, March 9, 2009

"And who are you to suppose that you will be the first exception, the first person to find God wavering and failing to keep his word?" - J.I Packer

John 15: 16 " You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you."
John 17: 9-11 (Jesus prays)" I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. All mine are yours, and your are mine, and I am glorified in them."

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 "To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every good work of faith by his power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Philippians 4:6-8 " Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving make your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Romans 2:8 " He will render to each one according to his works; to those who by patience in welldoing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life:but those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrightousness, there will be wrath and fury."

Psalm 62: 1 "For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation."


Download and listen to John Pipers Biography of the Life of St. Augustine.

Psalm 139: 13, 15 "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb."

"My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately in the depths of the earth."

1 John 3:2 "Beloved, we are God's children now and what we will be has not yet appeared,"

"Amen, praise and glory, wisdom, thanks and honor. Power and strength to our God. Forever and ever"

Psalm 34:18 "The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

Colossions 3:12-13 "Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint agaist another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive."



Philippians 2: 3-11

1 Timothy 1:12 "I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service,"

No comments:

Post a Comment